• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Christmas pin release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone show me the framed set? Pwease?
10834882_869770636407707_2919604745826856795_o.jpg

There might still be one left by then. There are no PTDs or Toys for Tots pins available and the next pin release isn't until after Christmas. So they're really only going to get tourists between now and then, and I don't know if a random tourist would buy a $250 framed pin set on a whim.

The framed set is nice though. I think I may eventually want a couple of the individual pieces, but not excited enough to worry about that right now. Christmas is almost here and I still have way too much to do! Going to get pretty tight over here, haha!

There might still be one left by then. There are no PTDs or Toys for Tots pins available and the next pin release isn't until after Christmas. So they're really only going to get tourists between now and then, and I don't know if a random tourist would buy a $250 framed pin set on a whim.

I'll check it out then!

By Dec. 24th, they may have some frame sets left. I went back last night, and they don't even have the set on display for customers to see! So unless someone has spotted it online, they wouldn't even realize DSF carries it! Seems kinda weird they wouldn't display one somewhere in the shop to boost sales.

I went to the Soda Fountain yesterday. They still have 4 or 5 different NBC character pins left and they have around 10 or 12 frame sets left! But once again, no frame sets are on display to sell. You'd think if they really want to sell them, they would find a spot to display one so people realize they still have them for sale!

Went to the soda fountain yesterday. They still have 6 NBC frame sets left from the Dec. 14th release, and again none on display. They are all downstairs in the stockroom. An employee was kind enough to check for me. Of course I had to have a hot fudge sundae while I was there! Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back