• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Framed Villains release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Framed Villains release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Here we are again! About 30 are here and it's warm enough to not need a sweater! Handing out wristbands at 6am this morning.

DSSH handed out what may have been at least a 4 oz bag of chocolate covered almonds to everyone they gave a voucher to. This is at least the 2nd time this year they have done this. The prior occasion, which may have been around Valentine's Day, it was chocolate covered raisens.

These pins are gorgeous. After picking up a set for a long-time pin buddy on the other side of the country, I had planned on getting just the two "ladies" pins for my own collection because the only male villian I activelty collect is Dr. Facilier - but seeing the Hades and Jafar pins in person made me to want them also. This was the second series of villian pin frames DSSH has released since DSF became DSSH. The 1st series was all ladies. I am hoping that DSSH will continue with additional pins in this series even though it looks like there are way more male villians left to do than female ones.

I was lucky enough to get a low enough voucher number so that I was able to purchase the Fonzie PTD pin before it sold out, and then I was able to get the Bambi before I left. The PTD pin doesn't change at every release published on their monthy Calendar, so it doing so today was a nice unexpected bonus.

At 2:45, everybody was still available according to someone I know who was there but he did say hades looked like he was getting really low..

got mines!!! Whoooo!!!!

How do the releases work? You just show up the morning of and line up?

There are rules put out that specify when you have to be there. It's usually get in line before a certain time to get a wristband, wait in that line with that wristband to get a number, and then get in number order in a new line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back