• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Frozen release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Frozen release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
We can't line up until midnight, so a bunch of us who were here for the Throwback Thursday showing of Hercules are just hanging around in the area waiting for the strike of midnight...

Im torn. At one hand Im so sad I live at the wrong continent so I can't be there. These are beyond amazing. Olaf pins!!! But on the other hand its kind of nice to be over here so I dont have to camp out all night. Because I would have done that without a thought for a chance of getting these.
Good luck to you who are there. It will be a crazy release Im sure!

Buy up those PTDs so we can get a new batch! :hsd:
And good luck to everyone for those amazing Frozen pins!

Good luck! Wish I could be there but having pneumonia sucks and I'm under quarantine til the weekend!

Taking a quick nap at home and planning to get to DSF around 2:30 or so, depending on when I can drag myself out of bed.

This sounds like it's going to be an exciting release! Hope everyone stays safe and remembers to have a good time.

I hope you feel better soon, starry_solo. :)

Laz, so good to see you posting again, you've been missed! :wavey:

Li, I hope you're feeling better soon. Missing a release period is a bummer, but to miss it because you're sick is just rotten. :hug:

I wish I could be with all of you who are braving this release, both to see everyone and have a chance at adding these beautiful pins to my collection, but it wasn't meant to be (this time). To everyone who is going, 'may the odds be ever in your favor.' But more importantly, watch out for each other and stay safe.

We are going to be way down the back alley. It's going to be a crazy day.
It certainly seems like it's shaping up that way (since I can't make it to this release, I'm living it vicariously through everyone crazy enough and brave enough to go). Any ideas of how many are there already? And how many are projected to arrive?

Line went all the way down the back alley to the next street, down that street past the parking structure to the next block and back down the next street past the high school - over 1000 with 40 minutes to go... Yikes!

My niece was able to make it, Steve she said she couldn't find you. She got wristbands already, I'm praying hard right now that she is able to get good numbers.
I would love it if she has a good experience and starts collecting.

Going back to praying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back