• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Inside Out pin release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Inside Out pin release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
About 90 minutes to go and the line is already half way down Orange - that means already several hundred! Yikes!

I'm trying to get back into pin trading, I went to a screening of the movie and loved it. If anyone has a set for a reasonable price, please, please let me know.

I'm here at the release too. I drew an awful, awful number: 779. It's alright though. I'm gonna stick around and get TWO ptds!!! Hehehe. But only eat half of one. :)

Here's the flyer & actual photo:

8440ea4b97959f5120624ae58fcffbfe.jpg

85fff41662d07906936d001c39ecce4a.jpg

Actual photo credit goes to HM_Pins on IG.

I drew 784. Blergh!

I just KNEW that the surprise was going to be him. I adore that pin. Gonna have to go through my traders tonight to see what I can offer for the set and Bing Bong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back