• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Love is in the Air Hot Air Balloon release

Status
Not open for further replies.
12513680_1111607185557383_94914264976556149_o.jpg

Holy moly...I drew number 25. That's the lowest I've ever gotten at a DSF release.

Quality-wise not as bad as some recent releases (no miscolored arms!), but some issues with minor scratches on all designs and enamel overfill on the balloons of the surprise pin. And one of my original Ariels looked walleyed.

I wasn't at the release this morning but went after normal store opening and they still had the Sleeping Beauty, Aristocats, and Wreck it Ralph pins available. I was surprised to see they still had any considering you could get two of each instead of the usual one at the release!

I should be able to swing by tomorrow afternoon and pick one up if they don't sell out in the morning.

I bet they were doing two PP so that it would sell out the same day, but it looks like that plan backfired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back