• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Longest Game EVER FINALLY over!!! :) Look for your prizes in the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the Sox game so I gotta make this quick & I can't check to see what's gone. I'll list a couple. Take the first one that's available please...Y, AE, AC. Go Red Sox!

At the Sox game so I gotta make this quick & I can't check to see what's gone. I'll list a couple. Take the first one that's available please...Y, AE, AC. Go Red Sox!

Okay guys, so the choice was made through PMs and it is Y.

We will update shortly (including pictures!!) so wait a few minutes and I'll put up the next 10. :)

Alright! We have updated the pictures with everything that has been chosen. Hopefully there was no error, but if you find one, please let us know so that we can fix it as soon as possible.

BUT FOR NOW....come on down the NEXT TEN!!!

#Spot Screen Name Prize Chosen
2144Charisma82AI
2241Kiras_grandmotherN
2335shannonAA
246DalamaraQ
259MrShaunAF
2618DalamaraC
2740MerlinEmrysAT
eutectic2011
AL
boule
AO
3027wesleyisapeson

Last edited:
Some of you guys have already gotten our Friendly Game Reminder about being your turn or getting the heads up that you're almost up! We want to start sending out your prizes this Monday so good luck everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back