• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for a Pocahontas Designer doll, Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Pocahontas Designer doll, Please help!!

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
:meeko:Hi :)! I'm looking for a designer Pocahontas doll! I almost got one yesterday but lost out at the last minute :(! I'm hoping to get one for about £90 including postage, but i'd be willing to negotiate! Or $110 + postage to the UK (i'm not sure how much potage would be to the UK and again i'd be willing to negotiate! :)

Shes my main grail at the moment!! I really would love her for my collection, so if anyone can help, please please please let me know ^_^! xxxx
:meeko:

Help this girlie out! :) She is a big sweetheart with a big heart for Pocahontas! <3

Thank you!!!!! ^_^

tumblr_m3s8dkum4y1r99lqm.gif

I'll be sure to keep my eyes out on eBay for you, she seems to be a tad less expensive than some of the other princesses, which is always good for your bank balance. Have you tried gumtree, or anything of the sort? I remembering seeing a few 17 inch dolls up at one point, (wedding rapunzel I think) so you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back