• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for a Sponsor for the DSSH/DSF Beauty and the Beast event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking for a Sponsor for the DSSH/DSF Beauty and the Beast event!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Looking for one sponsor for the event. All the pin packages are open so you only pay for the package you want. Pm me for details!

You pay for the entry fee so that i can go to the event and pick up the other packages you may want to buy.

The spnsor for this event is 150, plus what ever the price of the packages you want. However im completly open to letting people split the packages price if say, you only wanted to buy 1 pin package, and someobe wanted a separate package, then id split the sponsor between you at 75. Or what would be fair. (Just got done shopping at target lol)

The only thing i like to keep are the ptd vouchers and the event pin. I dont offer the ptds because you cant use the vouchers until a minimum set of days which means i would have to go back to hollywood on my days offs.

a3e050eaddf4e4da96fd2146f306cf79.gif

(Free Boop because I wanted to use this Gif again)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back