• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for a trader lot =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a trader lot =)

stephlovesdisney

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though I'm a huge Disney fan, my DH and I have never really got into the pin trading. I love all things Disney and we go at least once a year to WDW and Disneyland. I'm looking to purchase a trader lot before our next trip in May. I read about this site on another forum and they highly recommended posting here. Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Hey there.. I have pins if you want.. 2.00 each in grab bags.. just let me know how many your wanting.. Standard shipping is free as long as you are in the USA for shipping..

Also if you let me know what characters or type of pins you collect I can try to include any that I have or see when fullfilling your order

thanks for your interest
Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back