• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for Ariel & Eric Designer Couple, 17" Anna & 17" Elsa Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Ariel & Eric Designer Couple, 17" Anna & 17" Elsa Dolls

SetAlone

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey Everyone,
I tried to get the Designer Ariel & Eric Couples and the 17" Anna and Elsa dolls, but had no luck. Looking to trade for them maybe?

I have these for trade:

17" Cinderella LE 5000 (x2)
17" Lady Tremaine LE 1500
17" Ariel LE 6000
17" Ursula LE 2000
17" Eric LE 1500
Designer Ursula Villain LE 13,000
Designer Mother Gothel LE 13,000
Designer Queen of Hearts LE 13,000
Designer Cruella LE 13,000
Designer Evil Queen LE 13,000

I'm looking for:

17" Anna LE 2500
17" Elsa LE 2500
Designer Ariel and Eric LE 6000

*Please PM me if you think we can make a trade arrangement for any of the dolls I'm wanting.
*Pictures are available upon request...more than likely we will have to exchange pictures of our dolls before we finalize a trade to verify condition etc.

Last edited:
I have an Anna and Elsa LE doll, but I preferably seek to exchange locally, I live in Los Angeles.

Take a look at my wants and LMK if you have any!

I'm also willing to take the Jumbo Frozen pin and change for the two ladies :)

Located on the east coast here Moondance.

I also don't have a Frozen jumbo for trade, but I can try to get one. What else would you want in addition to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back