• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for my Wants. Entire list posted!

Looking for my Wants. Entire list posted!

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Do you have any of my wants? Do you know anyone that might? Have you seen them in someone's trading book before? If so, let me know! I'm trying to hunt these things down and it's not easy! I could use any and all help. I will also consider purchasing any of these for a reasonable price. You can either post here or send me a PM if you are able to help in any way! Thanks so much!

PENDING:...

GOT IT!:

Last edited:
I have a couple of them but I did not see anything on your trades list, however if you ever consider trading stuff from your collection let me know.

pm sent ive got these
Pin 38939: DLR - Cast Exclusive - 50 Magical Moments (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Pin 97642: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #66 - Dodo
Pin 40396: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Three Caballeros Hugging

ErWing, PM sent. :)

erikr, which pins do you have? I don't think I would be parting with any of my collection but perhaps I could buy them from you? It might also just depend on which pins?

I have 5210, Designer couples Ariel and Belle and I could get the BATB le 100 jumbo cast. I am not selling any pins though.

I have 5210, Designer couples Ariel and Belle and I could get the BATB le 100 jumbo cast. I am not selling any pins though.

Ok. I would be most interested in trying to trade for the BatB Jumbo. What of my collection were you looking at? You can PM me if you want.

Especially looking for the ones in my signature. But I will be excited to get any of the pins I need. ;)

Anyone have any of these? Let me know! Willing to buy most of these if they are for sale.

Still looking. Also in search of the Hocus Pocus pin that was recently released. I need a few for myself and family who are fans!

tumblr_lgipdsHGgR1qdzruho1_500.gif

Heyyouwannatrade is selling the framed pin of aurora and philip with the drawings for $60- Which is a pretty good price in my opinion!
Just thought I'd give you a heads up :)

Updated the first post with all the pins I need! Please take a look and if you have one, please, let's work something out! ;)

Back