• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for one specific pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for one specific pin

Krodista

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive tried just about any venue I can to find a particular pin, but for some reason if never dawned on my until today to look for a forum on pin collecting. Im not a pin collector per-se, but I do have varying collections. There are a couple of Disney pins that I have seen which I may try to pick up on here, but for now I just ask if anyone know of or has seen a Dreamworks pin.

Specifically a Dreamworks Interactive pin for the game The Neverhood. I know this may not be the right place, but I thought I would take a chance and ask. Its possible that no one here know about it, but I know nothing about the pin collecting community and just hope someone either has one or is kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Thank you all for your time

Your best bet would be if you could post a picture of the pin you are looking for. :) If anyone here can help, I'm sure they will!

And welcome!

Your best bet would be if you could post a picture of the pin you are looking for. :) If anyone here can help, I'm sure they will!

And welcome!

Thank you soo much for the replies and help. Per the advice of Nettiejeanne, I have posted an image below which I found online years ago online. Im glad I saved the image because a quick google search resulted in nothing.

klay_pin.jpg

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." This is the error I get even when trying to post a link.

Im going to try and break it up and see if it works. If it just, just eliminate the spaces in the link for them to work

http:// s21.postimg. org/ivz4e3ll3/klay_pin.jpg

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." This is the error I get even when trying to post a link.

Im going to try and break it up and see if it works. If it just, just eliminate the spaces in the link for them to work

http:// s21. postimg. org /ivz4e3ll3 /klay_pin. jpg

I posted a regular post and edited it and then added a web address and it seem to have worked.

http://s21.postimg.org/ivz4e3ll3/klay_pin.jpg

Last edited:
It wont let me, I even tried to post a regular simple post and then edit the post to include a link and it then deletes my post. the best I can do is break up the link or it wont post. The best I can do is take off the parts at the beginning which make it a clickable web link.

s21.postimg.org/ivz4e3ll3/klay_pin.jpg

I still dont have access to post images or links, can someone who can relink it? please and thank you!

wow all...this is such a friendly forum! Sadly, because of this forum, I started seeing some really neat Disney pins that I would love to own.

thank you all for the warm welcome, I have already picked up another Disney pin...what have I got myself into...as is, if anyone does find a pin as I have shown, please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back