• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for standard-sized backer cards! Will trade or buy.

Looking for standard-sized backer cards! Will trade or buy.

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hey guys, I am looking for standard backer cards, preferably ones used for rack pins at DLR/WDW pin shops. Please let me know - I need more so that I can include them in trade deals. Anyone who provides more than 50 backer cards will be upgraded to moderator status. No I'm just kidding, but any help would be appreciated :wiggle:

If I get 100 can I be a SUPER MOD?
You may find this hard to believe but you know what works good and I get them from a local Jewerly store is Earring backer Cards.
They are rigid and work really well. I assume you just want a good card to attach a pin or two so you can then wrap and send them.

Many jewerly stores have racks they put their earrings on for display and they remove the backer cards and typically 2 - 3 sets of earrings comeon these cards. They do this when they break the sets and offer any combination of earings at a certain price, leaving the backers behind.

Just a thought as I send out lots of pins this way.

I have a whole box of cards I never touch. I'll try to go through it today to see how many I can come up with.

DPF has some business cards you could use! ;)

We're expecting this first test run (LE 2000! :lol: ) to be in within the next week!

dpfmockup.png

Those cards are really cool. You all come up with some really great ideas.

As for the cards... I found it easy to get people to send me cards when I offered them a trader pin in exchange for x number of cards. It worked pretty well for me on DizPins when I tried it. Just a thought...

Last edited:
they aren't die cut, but this is only a test run to test the concept -- however it still IS LE2000 (hehe), and we will be offering a few to members who might want them to use as backers in trades, or just to hand out at their local pin meets/gatherings or at PTNs if they frequent any of the parks. :)

We're expecting them this week, so look for a post as soon as we get 'em in! :D

If you have the DPF business cards will you bring them to the D-Pins event?? I'm thinking I'll be there... :)

Back