• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for - Villains Lanyard and some pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for - Villains Lanyard and some pins

Shadowfall

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I'm looking specifically for a few things and generally for a bunch of other stuff, so I figured I'd ask here to see if I'd get lucky.

First off, I'm looking for this:
pin25760

Pin 25760: Cast Member Disney Villains Changeable Lanyard
I think it's a bolo tie type medal/clasp lanyard (think the string tie/thing cowboys wear around their necks). I don't need any of the interchangeable centers since I have the one I want...plus some extras I don't want. ^^ But I need the main medallion/outside part so I can stick the center I have into my collection.

I'm also looking for this:
pin33125

Pin 33125: Si & Am Lanyard
This one isn't a pin, but a lanyard they apparently sold at Claire's at one point. Which annoys me since I never go in there. Lol. It's a slim chance someone has one here to sell, but I figured there's no harm in asking.

As always, I'm looking for anything on my wants list. ^^ Just shoot me a pm if you're interested in selling, 'cause I don't have much to trade. But if you want to trade, I'm up for that too.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back