• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to collect Piece Of Movie Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to collect Piece Of Movie Pins

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
been watching them on ebay and can not believe the amount of money sellers are asking for the pins . I could kick myself for not picking Cinderella & Bambi up when I had the chance . A friend of mine that lives in FL is getting me Jungle Book and Peter Pan in June . If anyone needs either of those two pins, I can have her pick up extras or I'm willing to buy them . Need Snow White, Cinderella, Babi and Alice . Thanks in advance

Some of them go so high due to the scene involved. It seems characters of title, like Snow White, Bambi, etc go higher than secondary characters, but there some exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back