• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to finish two sets!!<Sure thing trades!!>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to finish two sets!!<Sure thing trades!!>

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
pin14589

pin25089
pin25090

Pin 25090: Disney Catalog Villains Pin (Set) - Pete
Pin 25089: Disney Catalog Villains Pin (Set) - Si and Am
Pin 14589: Disney Catalog - Villain Boxed Pins (Maleficent
AND-----

pin14886
pin16865
pin17735
pin20896

pin22906
Pin 22906: History of Art - Snow White (1937) Evil Queen/Old Hag Glow

Pin 20896: History of Art - Hercules 1997 (Glows in Dark
Pin 17735: History of Art - 101 Dalmatians (1981)
Pin 16865: History of Art - Two Gun Mickey (1934
Pin 14886: History of Art - Little Mermaid (1989

These are last of the pins that I need to complete each set!!!
If you are looking to trade any of them please take a moment and review my traders list!!
I have Cast pins, DVC exclusives, Annual Passholder exclusives, LEs, even an AP or two!!!
Any reasonable offer will be considered!!!!

Thank you for your time and consideration!!!

Last edited:
Hiya
I have pin 14351-Cruella boxed pin to trade it has been in my trading bag a while i will hunt it out and check the condition of the box,i'm sure there will be something on your trades list i would like(or my partner or kids would like)

Well Cruella (along with a few other pins) will be on her way to you either tomorrow or first thing Monday i'm glad i could help you out

Sam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back