• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lots of pins!, final sale! FROZEN ADDED TODAY! Princess, Pixar, Lion King

Lots of pins!, final sale! FROZEN ADDED TODAY! Princess, Pixar, Lion King
Do you have any other belle PODM pins or any other PODM pins? I would also love see your jessica rabbit collection. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! Are the two Ariel PODMs still available?

Also interested in http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=88719&sid=4477.1394330190.v2 if it's still available.

Last edited:
sorry guys about the ibox being full, it has space now that most people got their pins(i like to keep messages until the person gets their pins, is how i keep track), anyways, i am running an special this weekend:

15% off any PURCHASE THAT IS $55 or MORE, and if ANYBODY BUYS MORE THAN $100 IN ONE PURCHASE THEY WILL GET FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA THE 15% OFF AND A LOW LE SURPRISE PIN. ONLY TILL SUNDAY. thanks everyone for your time. :)

Hi there if they are still available can I have these pins shipped to the UK please
Pin 65092: DisneyShopping.com - Southern Belle Series - Tinker Bell $50
Pin 90772: 'Disney Cruise Line Mystery Set ' - Daisy Duck & Rapunzel $45
less this weekends offer of15% please

Bump

when I get home I will reply back to all messages. Any messages that I get about any pins purchases by 11:59 tonight will get the discount, thank you. :)

hey guys, sorry i have busy school days monday and tuesday, so finally getting back to a few of you. if you posted or PM me by sunday you get the free shipping. but will be getting back to everyone today, answering a few PM now and the rest later tonight thank so much guys :)

Oh wow guys, you guys are awesome, so many purchases, thanks so much, i am trying to get back to everyone asap, i am an expert seller so i have to write down things to not forget and pack thing up right away as you guys pay me so bare with me, i will get back to everyone and will update and take out the pins sold as soon as they are shipped and will try to make time to add more, thanks :)

Back