• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LOUNGEFLY Loungefly Pin "Collector" Bags

LOUNGEFLY Loungefly Pin "Collector" Bags
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You know the ones. The silly ones that were clearly not made by pin collectors that have a front flap with clear plastic but don't have any easy way to put pins in and out of the bag, and also no way to catch them if they come loose?

6d84a8da702c7068a6a2b43672344014e49c9270.jpg

This one, for example. Well, I think I've macgyvered a solution for them. Y'know, for the $90 bag I had to buy. Anyway-- now that I have a loose prototype, I'm going to try making something more sturdy, and I'm mostly just posting this here so that y'all will hold me accountable to finish it lol. I'm not gonna post the prototype just yet because I wanna verify it's worth all the trouble, but keep your eyes on this thread because I'll try and take pictures of the process! Wish me luck because these bags are so frustrating with how nice they are but how garbage they are at being a pin bag.

Back