• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Love is an Adventure Co-op/ Sponsorship Pin Sale! CLOSING JULY 15 @ 6pm PACIFIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Love is an Adventure Co-op/ Sponsorship Pin Sale! CLOSING JULY 15 @ 6pm PACIFIC

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hello! I'll be attending Love is an Adventure, so I've created a Google Sheet of all the pins that I'd be offering to pick up. You can read more of the rules on the first tab of the sheets. Basically, I took the format from the original co-op post from DPF, and I'm offering the pins close to cost (not including shipping and PayPal). SEE HERE: https://goo.gl/5sX9rc
If you're interested, please comment and also PM me with your PayPal email address. I'll update the sheet as often as I can. I'm only taking 3 names per pin. A "winner" will be selected randomly, and you can combine your pins for shipping. I'll be notifying winners via PM AND email.

NOTE: I'm only offering this for single pins/ sets that can be split and mystery boxes. I don't think I can handle shipping out those huge framed sets.

I'll be closing this on July 15 (Saturday) at 6pm Pacific.

What does that mean? I haven't submitted my requests yet! Lol I figured I'll give a chance to anyone who hasn't gotten a spot yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure when the deadline is to submit that, but the results should be in early July. So be sure to submit soon! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Had anyone opted to get Hades from the set? I noticed you said you wanted Maleficent...

Not yet! However, I will only put in an RSP if every pin is claimed. I can put you down for now, but yea.. we'll need to recruit some more people for me to submit an RSP for it :]

FYI, I HAVE SUBMITTED MY RSP TODAY. SHOULD HEAR BACK AROUND JULY 25 :] Thanks for participating! I'll be notifying you when I find out what pins I got!

Ok, so I got my RSP email! Looks pretty good. Will msg participants later this week.

I just have sooo much to do this week, but I'm getting excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back