• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Love is... Zapping?

ZAPPED! Love is... Zapping?

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Well, at least this zapping was very generous and thoughtful! @bcol sent a box with some items I asked to be picked up. Amongst the items were a very nice and theme appropriate card and a lanyard and mystery boxes from the Fairy Tales event. For those of you that don't know, my husband loves mystery boxes, so he grabbed the boxes and started tearing them open. After a few minutes, I hear him say "This one's different." I look over and there's a Love is an Adventure box. The boxes were very close in color. I thought maybe Bruce had gotten this box and accidentally sent it. I also had a (brief) moment where I thought that Disney had accidentally mixed in a previous event's box with all the boxes from this year. So, I sent Bruce a message seeing if the box was for him. At any time did I think to COUNT the number of boxes? Yeah, no, I didn't. Bruce explained that it was a special surprise and to ignore that the bags inside were taped shut. I looked in the recycling and yes, all of the boxes I requested were there. This box was extra. Inside were two pins on my wants list from this series. Nephews and Figaro! They're so cute!

That was super generous! I love the pins! Thanks so much!
593237c7107e487757eeaca7f4b04d33.jpg
3913fe7347aa37eda4e1941a1d2bea0d.jpg
9d544975e51a4cf4caaeb843f5229780.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back