• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! love to trade

SOLD! love to trade

muppetfinder

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hi all! My PinPics is: muppetfinder

My Traders and Wants are up-to-date.

I'm also looking to trade for the new "Walk in the Park": Max & Sparky
as well as the new "Hocus Pocus" marquee

Thanks!

Hope to make some trades...
--Andy

You have plenty of my wants but I don't have any of yours unfortunately. Hope you have better matches with others!

You have pins that I want, but sadly I don't have anything you're interested in. (And now I'm kicking myself for not picking up those walk in the park pins when I had the chance!) Good luck with your search!

thanks!

Thank you to everyone who has looked and responded... I sincerely hope we all find pins we're looking for. And if anyone can find the "Walk in the Park" pins (Max, Sparky, or even Perdita) or the new "Hocus Pocus" marquee, please let me know.

I could also trade for some Medical-related pins (doctor, nurse, Doctor's Day, or even Doc from Snow White) as I've been making a board for my brother (doesn't collect pins, but is a Family Practice doctor). Anyone have anything?

--Andy (PinPics: muppetfinder)

Last edited:
You have pins that I want but unfortunately I don't have anything from your wants list.

I see a few I would love to have in my collection, especially the Tarzan one! Unfortunately I don't have anything on your list :(

Back