• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Lowered Price* Fairytale Designer Doll - Jasmine & Aladdin + Craft supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Lowered Price* Fairytale Designer Doll - Jasmine & Aladdin + Craft supplies

akaibara

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I have some bills to pay this month and after much thought I have decided to sell my Jasmine and Aladdin Fairytale Designer doll set. :(
#4227/6000. Includes the gift bag. They've never been on display or opened up. Just lifted the sleeve twice. Once to look at them and the second to take these photos. Please excuse the poor lighting...

They are in excellent condition. I didn't see anything off with them and they were handled with gloves so no icky fingerprints on the sleeve or box. The gift bag however has some creasing on the bottom.

I'm looking to get for $180 for them. Price includes PP fee and shipping within the US. I can ship internationally but I will have to recalculate the shipping cost. Payment must be sent via PayPal as goods.

To ship to UK please add $50 for regular Priority Mail for a total of $230 or $60 for Priority Mail Express for a total of $240. (I'm sorry our international shipping options suck.... :()

I was cleaning out my closet this week and found some craft supplies. Shipping is to be determined. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll calculate shipping cost for you. These cannot be shipped together with the doll.

Looking for $5 each for the beaded wire things. New and unopened. Each pack is estimated to be around 5 feet long.

1 Pink available
1 Purple available

The spools of trimming are quite old, I think. The white on the exposed layer has yellowed but underneath it's still white. Looking for $10 per spool. I have no idea on the length of the trimming since it's not indicated on the label.

2 available of Pink & White
1 available of Blue & White

Last edited:
Bump~
I might be willing to trade the doll for the upcoming Wreck-It Ralph train set plus whatever PTS pin is available that day.

Also have a Rapunzel & Flynn set available.

Im surprised no one jumped on this doll yet. If I didnt already own a set I definitely would. Have you tried advertising on the facebook Disney Limited Edition Dolls page? They have new collectors joining often who are trying to catch up. You might have better luck there. Also if you have any 17 in dolls available, like Tiana, Belle or Purple Rapuzel please let me know. Good luck!

Im surprised no one jumped on this doll yet. If I didnt already own a set I definitely would. Have you tried advertising on the facebook Disney Limited Edition Dolls page? They have new collectors joining often who are trying to catch up. You might have better luck there. Also if you have any 17 in dolls available, like Tiana, Belle or Purple Rapuzel please let me know. Good luck!

Thank you for the suggestion. I don't do facebook though... :hs:
I wish I could help you out with the 17in. dolls. Good luck!

Hi Please contact me in regards to your fairytale couple designer set for sale. My granddaughter is collecting therefore I would purchase them for her as a surprise gift. Thanks!

Wow, I came here to bump this up again and didn't realize I had some responses. I thought I had subscribed to this thread....
Anyway, I'll be PMing you guys shortly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back