• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lulemee says hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulemee says hello!

lulemee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!:wavey:

I just found that forum and realized that it´s not just about pins, but also about different Disney merchandise, yay!
I´m a doll artist from Germany and my focus lies on Disney dolls. I love to create dolls that actually look like their animated counterpart by using Mattel or Diseystore dolls.
It´s great to find people who share the same passion, so I´m looking forward to meet nice Disney- and Disneydoll-enthusiasts :D

Welcome to DPF! Your hobby sounds really fun and I would love to see some of your custom dolls! I've painted on a figure before to try and make the character look more like they are "supposed" to be, but I'm really bad at it, so it would be great to see some work that was done by someone with more skill, hehe!

Thank you all so much for your warm welcome!!!!
I try to post some of my dolls here soon, I already tried but someow it was not working out...:sad:

So I posted some of my creations in the "other collectibles" category with the title
icon11.png
Frozen OOAK dolls by Lulemee - many pictures

the one with the smiley... ( I made another thread as well, which was an mistake and it´s empty and hopefully will be deleted soon!)
I hope you like my dolls!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back