• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

And a few more misc pins from the last few months
:0)

03558d3ced8cab4a4623571e04cf4419.jpg

62c2cfcaaa682fa48f1b2a7568605b9a.jpg

89607901de66f635dbf46fe232db5fef.jpg

ef622a2867bf7ecbf124ae96e9a57b85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bunch of pins from December. A trip to Disneyland, pick-ups from WDW, trades, and buys all contributed. Feeling so blessed and fortunate in 2023 and hoping for the same in this new year.

a2c751fba03ad7d759e9dc0f2d9445c4.jpg

My husband’s cousin gave me the Maleficent dragon DLP pin when she found out I collected pins; that was such a nice surprise. I am so happy I finally have these 2 “piece of SW history”; I’ve been wanting them for so long.

16f1e4278f65588ab3002de2baf513d3.jpg

More Kristoff is a good thing. I got the 4 princesses (for a friend) from the visible trader boxes at the pin store in Tomorrowland in DL. I really like they offer this so I can just buy the box and trade for the ones I want.

751503341bd69deded8d29a993d49189.jpg

More Jack and more Stitch with food for these side collections. I was lucky to find the Stitch munchlings for good prices.

5efeffb136c692a045af927d2e7cc7ac.jpg

I didn’t realize this Space 220 poster existed. I had to have it since that’s where my 50th birthday dinner was at. I really like these park pins in the middle; I got the Disneyland versions of all of these last week. I usually only collect the redhead from POTC, but I finally got the last pin I needed (Stitch and Minnie) from an old set.

429bc140e795548c42699f63938001a0.jpg

Some more Mickeys added. The 4 at the top right were from DL board trades. Spider-Gwen is the last one I needed from that mega Marvel set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had some pin mail in December. Some are keepers (Scrooges and Rescue Rangers) while others are traders. Both of my Secret Santas ended up giving me the Christmas Countdown, so I have one to keep and one to trade. :)

Does anyone know if the Bolt with the bone has been faked?

pnlEtsr.jpeg
If the bolt pin is the one from dssh then yes I believe it has been faked.

Holy cow, these pins are twice the size I expected them to be! No wonder my trade requests for the pins in this set have always been ignored or turned down in the past. I'm going to have to up my game to get the remaining 5 pins. Or have some crazy luck like I did with these!
051a176d272a81a212f0c555eaff080f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Here are my new pins from January.

18fa3cce73376e7121b6336ae1602cdc.jpg

A trip to Disneyland for my sister’s birthday coincided with the Sleeping Beauty 65th anniversary release, so that was fun getting boxes for the mystery set and doing some trades. Philip is on the way so I will be complete.

2dcd715fb88c97194e6cc6ece3f42742.jpg

I was so happy for the return of the DL half marathon weekend. I just did the 5K, and it was awesome to walk in the backstage as part of the course. I got 3 pins from the boards (Dumbo, Genie, Thumper). The park pins at the bottom complement the WDW versions I got.

f7c3bcf036e5563c6107e8acea31c8ef.jpg

The Stitch Singapore pins are cute and for my Stitch food side collection. The Chip & Dale ones are for a friend. Only 1 more pin needed from the Jack holiday blind box but was able to trade for it from the recent Pin & Pop event so hopefully will be on its way soon.

8a2cb9f313e7748561e32b7d3d0b83b2.jpg

More Grogu. I can’t resist Thanos with the infinity gauntlet, and this 100% soft pin is adorable. Thanks to @maiarebecca for a trade (3 top left corner).

d7fab3b90f1e9a01df3f2ecc338851d0.jpg

Lastly the treasure trove from PALM. The blind selection is meh.

This Grail ISO arrived today. In trade with the wonderful, fabulous @momin.ator. She went over and above for this one.

It Never Ceases to Amaze me, how Pin Mail from friends, etc., arrives on a day one needs a mood boost (and today is one of those days for me, I'll be ill since Sunday) or for a holiday, etc.

Interestingly, when she msg'ed me to say she had obtained it, was also a day I really needed a lift. When I saw the picture, it just lit up my heart, face and mood.

You're a Pin Trading Rock Star in my book, my friend.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!
fe5520b29893bd809e1c54267a1f14b8.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

This Grail ISO arrived today. In trade with the wonderful, fabulous @momin.ator. She went over and above for this one.

It Never Ceases to Amaze me, how Pin Mail from friends, etc., arrives on a day one needs a mood boost (and today is one of those days for me, I'll be ill since Sunday) or for a holiday, etc.

Interestingly, when she msg'ed me to say she had obtained it, was also a day I really needed a lift. When I saw the picture, it just lit up my heart, face and mood.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!

What wonderful mail! @momin.ator is indeed a Rock Star. I do hope you get feeling better soon, Connie.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!

Connie. Please take care of yourself and get better quick. I'm glad the pin arrived safely!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!

Awesome. Hope you feel better soon.

Holy cow, these pins are twice the size I expected them to be! No wonder my trade requests for the pins in this set have always been ignored or turned down in the past. I'm going to have to up my game to get the remaining 5 pins. Or have some crazy luck like I did with these!
051a176d272a81a212f0c555eaff080f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Those are awesome. Congrats!

Back