• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: MAJOR GRAIL ALERT! El Capitan Giselle/Pip Enchanted Marquee NO ONE TRADING THIS PIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: MAJOR GRAIL ALERT! El Capitan Giselle/Pip Enchanted Marquee NO ONE TRADING THIS PIN
I will bid

Pin 32363: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Seasons - Ariel (Autumn-Fall)
Pin 99049: Elsa Stained Glass - Surprise Pin

OMG! I want to thank everyone in advance for all the wonderful bids. The wife and I will sit down and discuss a winner. give us a few.... brb

Couldn't pull together a decent bid for this grail. Congratulations to whoever won. There were definitely some awesome bids.

Ok ladies and gentlemen, this was a very tough decision.
But I have an awesome wife and she let me pick.
THE WINNER IS : CHROLL WITH MY STITCH PINS FROM MY SIGNATURE... pm to follow. Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back