• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent 2014 Merchandise
Oh my gosh! She's beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pictures and the info about her train and hands. I'm probably gonna have a hard time with them haha. And seeing her next to the Disney Store doll WOW there is no comparison. Mine shipped from the Hot Toys headquarters a few days ago so Sideshow should be shipping them within the week. Even more excited now.

Mine arrived today and customs fees are extreemly high...at least to me 34 £ seems 2 much. How much U paid for her in total?

Now after a week of 'fallin in love' with this amazing figure, since she is one of the most impressive I have, have to say that is not 100% Angie, but still from some angles she very much is. Also think that she is worth the money. Thing that is off is her nose, is too thin and too long, simply not right nose. Still if you pose her right she looks like she walked out of the movie. I'm trying to find a display box online but none is of right size...so I'm keeping her boxed.

Maleficent finally arrived yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. She looks even more amazing in person. Finally able to add her to my case. Here's some pictures.

From the angle on this one it looks like she stepped out of the movie.

Maleficent finally arrived yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. She looks even more amazing in person. Finally able to add her to my case. Here's some pictures.
From the angle on this one it looks like she stepped out of the movie.

I love your display case of Maleficent merchandise!

I've been very happy with this Maleficent. Getting the train on was a pain, and it's the best Angelina face I would be able to get, especially compared with the Disney and Jakk's Pacific Maleficents.

Love the display case! She really is a amazing doll much prefer her over my disney store LE dolls. I want to get a acrylic case for her that's big enough but they are expensive.

So it's been confirmed a Maleficent sequel is in the works! Yay! Hope it's as good as the first if not better! Maleficent is by far the best live action disney have done to date and hope they get jolie to reprise the role.

So it's been confirmed a Maleficent sequel is in the works! Yay! Hope it's as good as the first if not better! Maleficent is by far the best live action disney have done to date and hope they get jolie to reprise the role.

Maleficent was okay I guess, I just think they should have stuck more to the original story, and one thing I didn't like was the ugly creatures in the moors. I think in my opinion Cinderella was/is the best live action movie to date, I'm really looking forward to beauty and the beast!

To me the whole point in the live action films is to tell the story based on a classic in a completely different way. Maleficent was good and did well at the box office. Lots of people online dislike Maleficent but in real life I don't no anyone who does wereas I know lots of people who found cinderella boring. Cinderella was ok just added nothing new. Excited for Maleficent two. Not looking forward to Beauty and the beast though.

I liked Maleficent and love Angelina but not sure we needed a Maleficent 2...I am looking forward to Beauty and the Beast as it's one of my favorite Disney films plus it's got Emma Watson who I love. As for Cinderella I liked it more than expected(I really don't care for the animated cinderella) I liked the added back story for the prince and Cinderella herself. Only good thing a boy there being a Maleficent 2 is more Angelina merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back