• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

March 12th Disney Soda Fountain Store Run (Service for Active DPF Members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously considered posting, "I WANT FIFTY, PLEASE" in your Cinderella POMH thread all week, but managed to resist. So seeing you do it to me instead, brought the lulz. :)

-JD

Heya!

I need to run for a card tournament, but just wanted to post quickly and confirm that I got everybody's stuff. Tammy, Crystal (awesome dudette that she is) called to see if I could get you a Mars Needs Moms Marquee, but I was long gone from the DSF by that time. For what it's worth, I'm sure it'll still be there next week when you're here; or if you can't make it to the DSF during your trip, it'll still be here two weeks from now and I can nab you one then. I DID get you another Mali pin though, as per your request.

Bronco, I got your Stitch Trophy, too! :)

No Surprise Pin, but they did debut an unannounced Pin Trader's Delight pin today: a new Stitch, that I'm sure'll go pretty fast. Big ups to DSF employee Patty for showing it to me before I left (and for putting up with me in general as I "made new friends" and then shook them down for whatever Stitch / Mali pins they weren't buying). It's a nice-sized pin: I'm glad they got away from the trend of smaller PTD pins.

The Maleficent House is really nice, with alot of little details like a dragon-shaped water fountain and "Malimobile" sportscar that weren't really that visible in the preview pic. The car's different in the actual pin, and looks much nicer. The Stitch House pin also has little Stitch-shaped topiaries all throughout the hedges that weren't visible on the preview flyer.

The Autographed Photo pins are REALLY nice, and were apparently modeled after the autographed Wall of Fame photos in the DSF. Patty was telling me they actually brought in a photographer who took shots of the Wall of Fame pictures at the DSF as reference material for the pins. The images all look great, and the frame of each pin is a raised pin-on-pin element. In my opinion, it's probably their strongest design since I started collecting back in November.

I'll post some pics if I have a chance before I leave. Failing that, pics tonight.

-JD

I thought it was fun when Caligirl did it, so I'm copying her "one big picture of all the pins" pic:

collectivegloat.jpg

And with that, I'm off. I'll be back later tonight.

-JD

ohhh Im soooo excited to get my pins Hey send me a pm on how much I need to send you for the second pin :) Also where is there a DSF is there one at Disneyland? I thought only one was in Hollywood?

Tabbi - Yeah, my bad - I meant while you're out in California in general, since the DSF isn't that far from DLR.

Working on sending out the appropriate PMs now. :)

-JD

I just have a general question. When my parents were at the store in January, I had them pick up some of the Beloved Tales pins; but not all that they had. Can someone post which ones they still have. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back