• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary D23 LE450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary D23 LE450

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
I went to the Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary celebration at Walt Disney Studios Burbank yesterday and have an extra Mary Poppins D23 Anniversary pin! All pin information can be found on PinTradingDB at the link below:

6287.jpg

http://www.pintradingdb.com/pin/3890

Please let me know if you're interested in trading this! Take a look at out wants (either on PinTradingDB or PinPics: Speezard) or send me a message and I'll check out your traders. Thanks!

Sean,
I would be interested in trading for the Mary Poppins pin. I may not have much you would be interested in and I'm not sure everything is up to date, but my Pinpics is kmkinsey. Please look. Thanks

I overpaid for this on eBay, lol. Best of luck in trading it!!

If you happen to come across the 50th anniversary pin from WDI (the one with the penguin holding the umbrella), let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back