• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Maxtrexmom is such a cool mom!

ZAPPED! Maxtrexmom is such a cool mom!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So I have been helping out Emily (maxtrexmom) with her family surprise for a month or so, and let me just tell you that she is such a cool mom! From the messages we have shared, I have gotten to know a little more about Emily and her awesome family! It is such a pleasure being able to support you in your surprise, and I thank-you for this wonderful zap.

4c8ebe07-1d71-4725-814a-f68f8041be4d_zps25cf77c7.jpg

A lovely note, a pretty Aurora pin, an awesome Daisy as Mulan pin (which, by the way, looks so much cooler in person!), and a bracelet with the mickey icons and the word "FRIENDSHIP" (and yes, I noticed the color of it being Agent P colored! Haha!). We are halfway through the surprise, but I am so grateful that I was able to be a part of this and to get to know you and your family. Thanks so much for sharing such kindness, and if I may use this saying, for welcoming me into your home.

Thank-you so much Agent Em! :)

Respectfully,
Ryan (AgentR)

Ryan, I'm so glad you liked it! You deserve a million zaps for all of the thought, creativity, and time you have put into this! I wanted to send you so much more and hopefully I'll be able to soon! :D

Guys, I can't begin to tell you how much fun my whole family is having with Agent R! We are big Phineas and Ferb/Agent P fans and he has planned several secret agent in training missions for my kids that will end up with them solving a puzzle to reveal that we are going to WDW! They are on mission #2 right now and they are taking it so seriously, lol! It's adorable. He also sent an amazing package full of goodies for all 3 kids (and there was even something for me!) to give to them after the last mission, including certificates making them official OWCA Agents! :D I plan to explain it all in more detail and post pics of the goodies in a few weeks (after the big reveal) but for now I can't risk taking the surprises out of hiding and getting busted! lol It's all very cool though! I'm so thankful for this opportunity to get to know Agent R and have this fun experience! :)

Back