• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Meet the Robinsons- to complete my collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet the Robinsons- to complete my collection!

offonpluto

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Looking for these pins in order to complete my Meet the Robinsons Collection!
Pinpics ID offonpluto
Or let me know how much if you are selling!

pin53336
pin53430
pin53632

pin53633
pin53643
pin53697

pin53921
pin69512

I would love to see your collection ! I was wanting to start collecting this movie but had luck with only one pin so let it go. Good luck with your search !

I would love to see your collection ! I was wanting to start collecting this movie but had luck with only one pin so let it go. Good luck with your search !

i will post an updated pic as soon as the pins arrive that i just traded for yesterday. :) i'll be getting the 3 small pins of wilbur, lewis and the R symbol, and the jumbo bowler hat guy in the mail soon! sending my trades out tomorrow for them. i'm excited and i hope i can find the rest. i have sent requests for the rest on pinpics but jumbo bowler hat guy was the only response i got so far. it's only 24 hours later, but i'm still anxious. lol i'm willing to do multiple pins on a few of the ones i have for the rest. i LOVE this movie. :)

here is what i have so far (and not really trying to get the bowler hat guy in the sorcerer hat):
http://pinsfrontandback.blogspot.com/2013/12/meet-robinsons.html

just got pin trading night! still need the rest!
and i really hope the jumbo bowler hat guy pin comes... all my emails are now bouncing back and i'm not getting a response. :-( doesn't look promising, and i sent his pin out today too.

Ha, Bowler Hat Guy in the sorcerer hat is the only one I have. Oh well.

i would still trade for him even though that one isn't a top priority just because it's part of the collection. do i have pins you are interested in? i sent a bunch of requests for trade out on a few of my pins so i can't commit to anything until i hear back (i usually give 7 days for a reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back