• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Meme Contest cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
all pics will be posted to a thread, writers can either add thier caption in a post below pic, or if your technical and the pic is shareable,<we are suggesting to all who ask, that they use a photobucket pic for public use, as it allows for post copy manipulation and editing,> Viola, create your own Meme caption,

The top six commented post<ie pic and caption combination >will be put into a poll to see who wins, we expect that some pics will have many entries while some will only have one or two,
it is the number of like comments after each combo that will determine whom goes to the poll,<unless we have a runanway winner for any one catagory>

Like so

Lucan pic A

pixie comment A
bronocbilly comment b
cicada comment c

dancecats pic a
pixie comment a
steamboat comment b
oops comment c

etc , etc,,,,

If a very funny one occurs we expect commentary

lucan pic A
pixie comment a
Bronco comment b
so and so comments how funny this is
blah blah says its hysterica
cicada comment c

Is that making any sense?

only two weeks to go!!!!

Thats fourteen days, got your photobucket or whatever online mass storage link system set up?

Do you know how to upload to your site from your camera or phone<of course you do , but you still got time to find out if you dont>

Pre staged with your friends some of the shots<we didnt say it couldnt be done,This is a villains event !!>

Told everyone you know how wonderfull this contest will be, even more addictive than Walking Dead or Breaking Bad?

Is the excitement greater than the anitcipation of the next Justin Beiber epic?

quick question - as I am not bringing my laptop I'm not sure how I can post a picture. I usually use my cell phone to publish direct to facebook and copy the link. I don't see on my cell where I can publish to photobucket. I will have a tablet, but the cell camera is better.

Ok lets try this one in two parts,,,,

part A> you have this from the rules...... Pic should be available for commentary from 9/12/2013 till 9/16/2013 , so that will actually give you till Monday night to post them to the thread, regardless of media...

Part B> I dont know how to do technical stuff... Im a people person
<thank you for holding the comments, and no, that was not funny, you in the back row!!> My suggestion is to either try some methods via phone as text or email messages to yourself<make your email a contact or forward if your phone is smarter than mine, I personally think that someday they plan on taking over so I only keep a stupid phone, its still way smarter than me, but its by no means a Nomad>
Since the event ends on Sunday, This should give even the late night party folks at Crystalentertainments late night party trade bash, on Sun will still have 23 hrs to get them to a share site

This technical part I do know<I am a great user, but not a creator,,
<no !! dont go there either!!!! please,,,,>
The DPF site will not allow you to upload a certain amount of data for small jpeg type pics, by using the exterior link, it will allow much better resolution and much better size,,,and lets face it , we are a link clicking group by trade, you gotta click alot of links for some pins, we all know that , so using the link system was viewed as the best way to go,, sorry if this doesnt help, ask the guys with the slide rulers,,

9 days to go,,,,,,,,,,I feel like I should be doing the 12 days of Pin events,

On the nineth day till ROE, my pin pal gave to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,9 scratched and broken Marquees......

A little birdie told me that tommorow we should have some new prizes listed,<i hope> keep your eyes open!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back