• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Merlin's New Year Sell-a-thon!

SOLD! Merlin's New Year Sell-a-thon!
We are updated to here! Invoiced are about to roll out.

@TiggerSue (and anyone else), if you add anything to your order from this point, please make a new comments. :) Thanks!

I'll be packing up orders tonight!

Also, whatever is left as of Friday will be going to FB this weekend, and then to ebay. So snag what you want now! ;)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

If any of these are still available, I'd like:
Goofy movie Bigfoot
Gurgi
Pooh Halloween
Phil and Pegasus hidden Mickey duo

I know I'm late to the party so if they're gone I totally understand.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Ack! I'm sorry guys. I'm still getting used to working full time >.< my teacher schedule spoiled me. Hahah!

I'll send out invoices for these tomorrow and should mail them Friday. :)

If it’s not too late (and if they are still available), I’m interested in these four!

5a91c315acb4499868d72350f7dab3de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For your records...

$8 Cogsworth & Lumiere Friendship Day
$8 12 Days of Christmas 8 - Goofy/Big Thunder
$5 Shanghai Gelatoni
$3 TDS Game 25th Genie

Just saw this,Could i get these pins please
Heroes villains sidekicks $15 Dawson,
JDS history of art Flavisham $20
Guitar mystery Dodger $5
I heart gaming Gummi Bears $15
Rescuers Down under $8
Thank you.

So, fun story guys.

About 6 months ago, we had a pipe bust in our wall, ruining our new vinyl floor. Insurance is covering it, but they had to bust a hole in the wall and remove the floor in the kitchen down to the slab. "This will be a quick fix. The floor is new, so we should be able to find it and replace just the kitchen. No problem."

Four months later, they still couldn't find the floor, so we but the bullet and said to just get something similar. But our flooring is continuous through the ENTIRE house save for the" sunroom" in the back. No problem, they said. We will get right on it.

Fast forward to Friday of last week. We have had NO word from them. At all. No start date. No info. No nothing. The contractor from the insurance is a nightmare to pin down. It's been awful. But Friday, they showed up and said "Hey, we are starting on Monday. You need to have stuff moved out of these rooms. You can leave the furniture, but everything else needs to be out of the way so we can lay the floor.

So we spend the weekend doing this:

37eb1cdba8f99663b8fba1d7237419f0.jpg

Everything that's not furniture, in a cabinet, or up in a closet is in this small room... Everything. Including Russ's home office, which he is still working from. And me too on my remote day.

Monday comes, no dudes.
Tuesday comes, no dudes.

Today, they FINALLY arrive and have started. It will take three days.

In the flurry, I'm not 100% sure which box or stack those pins are in, but I'll find them. And get them mailed. I'm incredibly sorry for the delay.

This... This has been a journey.......

So, fun story guys.

About 6 months ago, we had a pipe bust in our wall, ruining our new vinyl floor. Insurance is covering it, but they had to bust a hole in the wall and remove the floor in the kitchen down to the slab. "This will be a quick fix. The floor is new, so we should be able to find it and replace just the kitchen. No problem."

Four months later, they still couldn't find the floor, so we but the bullet and said to just get something similar. But our flooring is continuous through the ENTIRE house save for the" sunroom" in the back. No problem, they said. We will get right on it.

Fast forward to Friday of last week. We have had NO word from them. At all. No start date. No info. No nothing. The contractor from the insurance is a nightmare to pin down. It's been awful. But Friday, they showed up and said "Hey, we are starting on Monday. You need to have stuff moved out of these rooms. You can leave the furniture, but everything else needs to be out of the way so we can lay the floor.

Everything that's not furniture, in a cabinet, or up in a closet is in this small room... Everything. Including Russ's home office, which he is still working from. And me too on my remote day.

Monday comes, no dudes.
Tuesday comes, no dudes.

In the flurry, I'm not 100% sure which box or stack those pins are in, but I'll find them. And get them mailed. I'm incredibly sorry for the delay.

Wow. I’m not waiting on pins from you but wanted to say I feel your pain with supply chain issues. Good luck on getting life back in place once they finish.

So, fun story guys.

Monday comes, no dudes.
Tuesday comes, no dudes.

Welcome to the joy of home ownership! I regretably can say that I can completely relate. Several times over. I hope it's smooth sailing from here!

So, fun story guys.

Monday comes, no dudes.
Tuesday comes, no dudes.

Ugh.

Back