• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mickey mouse mysterie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey mouse mysterie

dutchy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi People,
I am from Holland , collect pins,and I have a mickey mouse pin that I want to know more about.
It seems to be old an its made out of a kind of copper. There is a frontside and a backside that are put together. It is just 2x1 cm very tiny but cute.
Can anyone tell me more about this Mickey mouse pin??
Thank you.....mikkie_2.jpgmikkie_1.jpg

Hello Flaneur,
Thank you for answering. You are wright . It looks kind of similar.
I collect stick pins and this mickey mouse mysterie I found between the stick pins.
In Holland we do have some stick pins (it is not common)that are hanging on a needle so I am not sure what to think of it.
Have you an idea how old this charm/pin could be?
I like it anyway..
Dutchy

Hello Tiggermickey, nice to meet you.
There are no markings visible. It is a bit dirty but I suppose there are no markings..
When I compare this one with the charms you suggested than I cant find another one that is made out of copper/brass
It s a cute little mystery...

Thank you..i am still struggling with this forum so perhaps you get this message twice..sorry

Hello and welcome to the forum, I have to agree that it doesn't look like an original pin rather a conversion from either a charm or necklace. Anyway good luck on finding out anything about it.

thank you. It is difficult. Dont know where to start. I have to find a mickeymouse collector who knows more about charms etc.
Greetings from Holland...

!CDbh-RQBGk~$(KGrHqN,!hUE0fJuu3WYBNOhdBJH)g~~_3.JPG

Heres something interesting..maybe yours was attached to a spoon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back