• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Mindstyle Stitch Vinyl

VINYL Mindstyle Stitch Vinyl

liverpoolace

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hi,

I mainly collect stitch items , and recently come across the Mindstyle Stitch Figures. I have a few now, but would like to know more about what one's have been released.

Any information would be great.

Thanks

Paul

You can try and go on google.com and type in MINDSTYLE STITCH. We first saw them at the FX Convention in Orlando. I think they were also
previewed at the D23 Expo.

Hope this helps :) The TIKI STITCH is one of my very very favorites - it is larger than the 5" ones.....

TRON STITCH

tron-stitch.jpg

Dana:)
cruisepl@att.net

Last edited:
The Stitch Tiki has been out for out for a while (don't buy it off eBay , look around they are cheaper on other web-sites) and the Tron is released this month, got mine on a pre-order.

There are also a number of 5" ones.

Paul

Dang it you made me look!! I'm not going to start....................no............definitely..............no....... Where can I get the Tik.........no.......not starting!! :lol:

Tron arrived today. Should be in my sig. guarding some of my Stitch Pins.

Another version of the Tiki Stitch will be released in May , this one is in all Black.

Paul

Back