• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MM Icon Mystery Pouch pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM Icon Mystery Pouch pins

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Have any of these pins been scrapped yet? I didn't see any on the CM lanyards at WDW there seemed to be plenty of boxes for sale. I bought two boxes and got all different pins so I've decided to collect the set. Pinpics does not show they have been scrapped, but I'm just checking. Pinpics #86541-86556

i havent seen scrappers/fake yet.. but remember ALL pins are subject to be just that.. only trade for pins you like and youll never be disappointed

Juan (Simbanino) is getting the set for me & only needs the stitch pin. I know he said he has a couple of doubles if someone is looking to trade. :)

I'm so close to getting these, I can almost taste it! So excited!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back