• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Monster University Pin Set for Sale! Complete set $85, Marquee by itself at $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster University Pin Set for Sale! Complete set $85, Marquee by itself at $40

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
DPF Family,

Let me know if you want a complete Monster University pin set for you at $85. This is for all 4 pins, shipping is already included in this price.

The Marquee by itself is $40 shipped.

Last edited:
I'll make it easy for you all, here is my cell 562-774-7785. Text me after 8:30 AM and let me know if you were first, second, third to post on this thread. Also, let me know your DPF name on the forum so I can check the thread while I am at the line to see if you posted here first.

Angel

At this point I have two complete sets left, have not heard back from Tru7h nor BestHobbyEver. The set is $85 shipped.

I also have the Monster University Marquee at $40 shipped and the Jessica surprise anniversary pin at $25 shipped. PM me if interested.

The two pins I have left are the Monsters U. Marquee $40 and the Jessica surprise pin $25. Both pins are pretty large. If you are interested in purchasing both then send me a PM. Since these are my last two pins they are going to the first person that makes payment for both.

Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back