• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Monstropolis Most Wanted - Did I get duped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monstropolis Most Wanted - Did I get duped?

Magpie812

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Me again. Can't stay away from certain websites and feel like I might have bought a fake pin.

What has me questioning authenticity is the bordering of the ice-cream cones on the back. Now I am relatively new to all of this (about 3 weeks in) and know that bordering of Mickey's is indicative of scrapper/fake and was curious if the same was true for DSF pins.

If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

f4916398e134b0efe7ac0bf8dbd4605cd05c7a85_r.jpg

dc4366919983e1fa30b7b9e7e153ede1494d889c_r.jpg

Magpie812

It's not uncommon for the cones on the back of DSF/DSSH to look that way. I've bought many directly from there that look like that.

It's not uncommon for the cones on the back of DSF/DSSH to look that way. I've bought many directly from there that look like that.

Awesome! So chances are this is real, it looks and feels like an original...was just worried about the cones. Glad to know that my pin looks like many others directly from DSF. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, my ptd's also look like that on the back. thanks for posting this as I never noticed it, I would assume that the pattern like that would be a fake until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back