• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Monty Python, erhm, Jessa's Quest for her Holy Grails! DLRP LE's for trade, Rare OEs

Monty Python, erhm, Jessa's Quest for her Holy Grails! DLRP LE's for trade, Rare OEs

jessatattoo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hello all! Here is my thread where I plea for the help of all in the Land (more or less those of you in the continental United states who have access to LEs and Ebay), to trade for my DLRP LE's and Rare/hard to fins OEs! Paris doesn't restock their OEs like that states, our Park is teeny-tiny and Pin trading is MUCH less popular here.

My goal- t slay my grails in my signature. Si and Am and Haunted mansion are obviously the toppers, but there's some other randoms scattered in there. I will be updating this thread as I get some rare OEs and LEs and I'm hoping I can find trades (even if it requires multiples or getting LEs from Paris I don't have. Plus I'm at the Park about once a month if you have OEs or releases you are interested in. Please don't hesitate to contact me! I have several trades in progress, so my mighty trading score shall grow, and I have much positive feedback from selling on Ebay, and all my information is at your request! I am open to multiple pin trades to make things more even especially when it comes to the OEs.

PLEASE HELP ME ON MY HOLY QUEST! (I promise we won't face the Black Knight or Tim, and surely not any swallows)

First round of Traders:

Pin 38340 DLRP - Chernabog (Mystery Release)
tumblr_mz33aePo8S1sbzvsso1_500.jpg

[h=3]Pin 92283 DLP - Disney Dreams!
Pin 87115 DLP - Stitch Zodiaque (Zodiac) Series - Libra
Pin 80870 DLP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 12/12 - Experiment 625 Reuben[/h]
tumblr_mz33aePo8S1sbzvsso2_1280.jpg

Pin 57975 DLRP - 15th Anniversary - Halloween Maleficent and Diablo
tumblr_mz33aePo8S1sbzvsso3_1280.jpg

Pin 54929 DLRP - Mother's Day 2007 - Lady and Pups
Pin 80969 DLP - Stitch Playing Guitar
Pin 57885 DLRP - Baby Lady In A Gift Box
tumblr_mz33aePo8S1sbzvsso4_1280.jpg

I don't have any of your grails to trade (and you have some great traders) but I have to tell you that I LOVE your siggy! Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I caved and bought a couple and have some promising trades in the works and some really cooooool traders that I need photos of once my camera comes home!

For now ill just say: NI NI NI!

Back