• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MULAN PODM GAME IS CLOSED!!! Thank you all :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're super close!!! Don't worry, I'll post here when I have all the info and post the random.org screenshot - the actual prizes everyone will get should be posted quite shortly after that :)

Hey peeps!! I'm still missing a few lists, but since I have aaaalmost everything, I was wondering.... Would you all rather I wait till I have all the lists and can show you what you all got in one go? Or would you rather I go ahead and random.org things and see how far down the list I can assign prizes before I bump into someone whose list I don't have yet? Let me know!!

Sorry everyone, I know I was one that yall were waiting on and this week just got away from me. Hope we are all good to go soon and again I apologize! Last week of school means this teacher's brain is FRIED.

Updated! Still waiting on one more choice and then the last few spots will be filled in and this'll be a completely finished game! Thanks so much, everyone!!

:rock::meeko::tigger::pooh:

18 - ilovemyjacks - Pin 53269: Stitch as Emperor Palpatine

SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!

YAY! I'm glad you like your pin!!! Alright, everyone finally knows what they have :) I'm going to try my best to pack them up tomorrow and send them out Tuesday - you'll all get DC #'s when they've made it to the post office :) Thank you all again for playing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back