• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MULAN PODM GAME IS CLOSED!!! Thank you all :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya friends! Soooo I've been thinking about different ways to fill up the game, and I've been busy so I haven't added more incentive pins - but for those of you who have been awesome and already called dibs on spots, I'd like to make a special offer for you! If you have signed up for spot(s) and are interested in additional spots, you can sign up for them and they will be $5 each instead of $6!

Bump - I've taken a few pins from the sale thread AND my Stitch collection and added them to game prizes! We just need 10 more spots filled!

Oh my goodness!!! You all are amazing :) I've filled in all the spots, and once I've gotten all payments in, we'll start the prize picking fun :D

That filled up surprisingly quickly at the end! Just sent payment :)
I know! It was so exciting!

Here's how I'm thinking we can get the game going:

If you HAVEN'T paid, please put your DPF username in the "notes" section! And email me (my email is the same as my paypal account email) your address as well as your TOP 30 PICKS!! This way, once I run my randomizer, I can tell you all what you got in the absolute minimum amount of time! I've seen games where picking by turn takes days, and it was sheer torture waiting through it!

If you HAVE paid, please email me your address, your DPF username, and your TOP 30 PICKS!!

And get ready for spamming, when I get home you're all getting a message virtually identical to this in your inboxes :)

Thanks so much, everyone! We're only waiting on a few more people - this should get wrapped up within the week :D I'm getting another game set up :hsd: so keep your eyes peeled for that ^_^

fordracing31!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!! There are sooo many similar Minnie's my eyes totally glazed after hunting around for her on pinpics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back