• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Muppets series 2 line up released

VINYL Muppets series 2 line up released

CHICKEN0402

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
the muppets (series 2) lineup has been released: Including the chase (if you dont wanna know what the chase is stop reading now! To be released april 15th

3"
1. Dr. Teeth
2. Janice
3. Zoot
4. Sgt. Floyd peppers
5. Miss piggy (pigs in space)
6. Link hogthrob (pigs in space)
7. Dr. Julius strangepork (pigs in space)
8. Penguin
9. Scooter
10. Pepe the prawn
11. Lew zeland
chaser

12. Waldo

9"
1. Gonzo w/ camilla (3")
2. Muppetvision kermit (formerly "tourist kermit")
3. Sam eagle
4. Animal

discuss!!!!!

Lew Zealand throws fish, waldo is the Shapeshifting thingie from the Muppet 3D attraction

LEW ZEALAND
9k=
WALDO
2Q==
HOGTHROB
Z
STRANGEPORK
2Q==
ZOOT
9k=

The pics are up on the Vinylmation blog.
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/static/vinylmation/muppets2.html

I love the variety and the fact that we're starting to see some of the more obscure characters. I'm not thrilled with the chaser choice but beggers can't be choosers.

My only dissapointment is Animal only being released in the 9". If he comes with the bottle of growing pills from The Muppet Movie I'll at least be able to work him in with the other Mayhem members. Sort of :/

Back