• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Brave Display - Updated 3/9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Brave Display - Updated 3/9/14
Wow your brave collection is amazing and your frame is so full nice job love your punzie pins too :)

Oh my goodness. I'm so in love with your display!! makes me want to display my pins like this too! thank you for sharing and great collection!

I need to make a frame for my brave pins. I even bought specific brave posters for the centerpiece... I just need to get foam board and the fabric... I already bought the frame it's going to go in... But I love your display it's so pretty!!!!

I need to make a frame for my brave pins. I even bought specific brave posters for the centerpiece... I just need to get foam board and the fabric... I already bought the frame it's going to go in... But I love your display it's so pretty!!!!

Cant wait to see when you finish it!!! :)

Seeing your collection makes me wish I hadn't given up on collecting Brave...thinking I might get back into it since it's not as popular as it used to be...great work and congrats on the pendant and Elinor and Merida Studio Store pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back