• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Completely Up To Date Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Completely Up To Date Collection!
:) Thanks for all the compliments on my Collection everyone!

@ Aveen - That Mufasa pin is extra special because it was a gift from a very wonderful friend.

Wow wow wow!

I loved looking at all the cheshire cat pins...then I scrolled down...and OMG Kingdom Hearts pins! I am a massive KH fan (I have a Kingdom hearts tattoo on my arm lol)
Very jealous I dont even have one KH pin!

Thanks Becky! I'm a big KH fan too. I have all the games (and strategy guides), as well as various figurines. I feel very lucky to have gotten these pins, and as far as I know, they are the only official KH pins so far. All the others on PinPics are bootlegs. :) Hopefully more will get released, in either Hot Topic or by Disney themselves.

Wow! I'm actually very impressed with your collection.
I don't like Jessica pins but I certainly adore the Queen of Hearts costume she's dresses up in.

The Cheshire pins are SO adorable as well. <3
Very, very nice collection!

Lindsay :wavey:

Thanks so much for sharing your collection. It's so fun to 'wander' among your beautiful pins.... Such a Treat!!! :hsd:

Thanks Becky! I'm a big KH fan too. I have all the games (and strategy guides), as well as various figurines. I feel very lucky to have gotten these pins, and as far as I know, they are the only official KH pins so far. All the others on PinPics are bootlegs. :) Hopefully more will get released, in either Hot Topic or by Disney themselves.

Yeah me too :) I have games, figures, jewerly, books, figures, tshirts, hoodies, purses...you name it! lol. I just dont have any pins :O ...but hopefully I can change that soon.
I have 3 pins that are unofficial of Kingdom Hearts. They are of Sora, Riku and Kiari. When they are young (like at the start when they are on Destiny Island).

Ive posted some of my Kingdom Hearts collection on the thread where you show off your disney collection thats not pins :)

Highly jealous of all your pins :) KH aside...your collection is amazing!!

Thanks for all the lovely compliments about my collection everyone!

@ Simba - Lol, the paper is not actually stuck on at all. Inside the frame, the pins themselves are just pinned through a piece of thin card. So I just cut the paper to the same size as the card and pierced the pins through the paper and card at the same time. :) MaeBlum sent me the paper. I think she picked it up at her local Craft store.

@ Becky - Oooh, I tried to find your thread but I couldn't! Link me please? Also, I'd love it if you listed those KH pins on PinPics. Even if they're not official, it's nice to keep the KH pin database up to date! Do you have pictures of them as well?

Thanks for all the lovely compliments about my collection everyone!

@ Simba - Lol, the paper is not actually stuck on at all. Inside the frame, the pins themselves are just pinned through a piece of thin card. So I just cut the paper to the same size as the card and pierced the pins through the paper and card at the same time. :) MaeBlum sent me the paper. I think she picked it up at her local Craft store.

thank so very much for the great info, i want to frame mine, but not sure how, this gave me some ideas, i really appreciate it. have a wonderful day, and again, gorgeous collection, u make me want to collect cheshire and i don't even like the cat(no offense no anybody, i am just a dog person, please don't hurt me). :)

@ Simba - :) Glad I could be of help! Lol, I'm more of a dog person myself IRL, but there's no Disney Dog in the Disney Universe that can compare to the Cheshire Cat!

@ Becky - I'll go take a look!

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee your pin collection wish i had something like that i really like your chesire cat lanyard do you know if they have an ariel lanyard like that?(that's only ariel and not pink?) and that mad pin trade trading event pin i love that one!!! hope to hear back soon bye!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back