• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First Collection Post!

This is one of my favorite Eeyore pins - wish I had it.
pin29587th200
Omg, I've never seen this one, new ISO!! Love his few and far between happy pins.

Love your collections! Thanks for sharing.

Do you enjoy trading via mail? I think I have several pins you might like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love to trade via mail! I usually try to trade for a few things at a time just to balance out the shipping cost. My PinPics is a mess but PM me and I'll send you pictures of my trade books!

I can't believe we're coming up on a year since I made this collection post! I've gotten some great new additions and just bought some black canvas to finally organize my collections nicely. I'm planning on making a new post in the next couple weeks. Thank you so much for all of your comments and feedback. I love reading them.

Hi everyone,

I'm procrastinating writing a literature review, so I figured what better activity than finally sharing my collections with you all! I just finished sorting through my keepers vs. traders ahead of my July Disney World trip and re-organized my collection books. My pins all live in binders (at least, until I live somewhere I can put nails in the walls for corkboards!) on Pinfolio pages and some of my DIY not that great foam pages.

Without further ado! (This is gonna be a long one; I won't blame you if you skip past my ramblings accompanying the pictures ;) )

First, my main collection, Lion King! Love this movie and love sooooo many of this franchise's pins. My goal with all of my collections is not to be a completist (partially because all my collections are huge!) but mainly because I really like playing curator - I love thinking about how each pin fits into my collection, what makes it unique, how it represents the character(s) etc. (and it helps my wallet that I'm kind of picky LOL). I collect a bit of everything LK but one of my main focuses is Simba & Nala together (bottom half of page one). Some of my favorites are the Simba & Nala gold frame (thanks again for the trade @summerskin!), the acme Mufasa & Simba, the mother's day Sarabi, the conservation fund simba...the list goes on. My next big goal for this collection is finishing trading for the 25th anniversary park releases.

Next, my other main collection, chip & dale! My very first pin was chip & dale so I’ll always have a soft spot for these two. Love the Paris OE’s/LE’s of them especially.

hwPJ2wK.jpg

Finally, my third main collection - Bambi! This was a side collection that I've recently decided to focus more intentionally on. My favorite Bambi character is Flower the skunk (who does not get nearly enough pin or collector love!!) so I'm hoping to trade for more pins of him soon. So many lovely Bambi pins.

My little Eeyore collection is at the top of the first page.

And now, onto my endless parade of side collections!

First side collection, Pluto!

Mickey & friends side collection. I actually think the artland Fantasia and the cursive cutie Minnie really look nice together.
I need that chip n Dale wearing masks pin. Where did you get it?

Back