• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Grail and a ZAP!!!!

ZAPPED! My First Grail and a ZAP!!!!

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
I am soooo excited!!!! I got my first Grail!!! And it came as a ZAP!!

Huge thank you to TheOtherSteve who Zapped me with a pin that I have been trying to trade for forever!!!

pin77069

Soooooooo excited doing happy pin dance!!! He also zapped me with a great Robin Hood pin!

pin700

And all of this on top of a wonderful trade full of LE 250's!!!! Thanks again - you seriously made me week!!!!

Wow! Congrats :) This is really generous of him.

I am new, but from your postings I can see you have been helping a lot of poor folks who live outside SoCal, so you deserve it.

Holy Cow!!!!!

TheOtherSteve is being way too generous!!!!!

Wow! Are there ribbons for being this generous???? I think he deserves one.

This is what DPF and pin trading is all about. Helping people find their grails and the pins they love!!!

Makes me want to find someone's grail and mail it to them. Uh ooh...I'm on the look out!!!!

Whooop whoooop

Vicki

Holy Cow!!!!!

TheOtherSteve is being way too generous!!!!!

Wow! Are there ribbons for being this generous???? I think he deserves one.

This is what DPF and pin trading is all about. Helping people find their grails and the pins they love!!!

Makes me want to find someone's grail and mail it to them. Uh ooh...I'm on the look out!!!!

Whooop whoooop

Vicki

Aggreed...its really what makes this so fun!!

and Congrats on the grail!!!!

So great to hear Crystal! Congrats, you deserve it!!! That was so very generous of TheOtherSteve :)

Back