• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My FIRST zap from Mickeymousje turned my sister GREEN with Jealousy!!

ZAPPED! My FIRST zap from Mickeymousje turned my sister GREEN with Jealousy!!

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Heya DPF!!!
I was zapped for the first time! I had been making a few trades lately so when I arrived home from college after a few weeks there were a few packages for me. I was most excited about Rachel's package since it had taken a long time to hop the pond! I was thrilled with our trade for these gorgeous pins:
pin70537
pin71432
pin49568

And then there was another package that had ZAP!! written all over it! I was very excited this was my first time and she popped my zap cherry with this beauty from foreign lands as well!:anxious:

pin91773

For my Main collection-- RAPUNZEL!!!

THANKS SO MUCH RACHEL YOU"RE THE BEST!!!! <3 :):wiggle::hsd::hug: My little sister is sooooo jelly! Now I have to find one for her!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much guys! Oh and Dawny I got your pins too and I was sooooo thrilled! The Copper Lincoln reminds me of my bf, it's the first pin he went gaga for! The cheshire was beautiful too! Straight onto my lanyard and he was mint! I could not believe it for such an old pin! Thank you! :)

Back