• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Growing collection - Picture heavy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Growing collection - Picture heavy!!!!

tankgirl_13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So I joined the Forum back in september with a small collection of about 35 pins or so, Well my collection has grown massively in the small space of time since ive been here so I thought I should show you all how youve helped send most of my pennies in the last 6 months!!!! lol ;-) :wiggle:

110.jpg
111.jpg
116.jpg
117.jpg
120.jpg
121.jpg

124.jpg

108.jpg
107.jpg
101.jpg
099.jpg

Oh wow, tankgirl! You have an amazing collection!!! I absolutely love how you framed your designer set, and I really adore your stitch page. Your tink pins are soo cute altogether too!! Beautiful collection and thanks so much for sharing! ^_^

Last edited:
hehe, thankyou everyone!!!
Thanks Story, when I get a few more stitches im gonna frame them up like ive done with Tink!! :)
And Ive just bought a lovely new pin board but have no were to put it up at the moment!! lol

love it, glad to see your sickness taking hold. Listen i saw your big 3 ring binder, what do you use for pages, i have been using black stiff foam sheets, but with the weight of my pins (i over stuff) the holes rip easily.

Thanks everyone!!! Yes my Wallet dose hurt quite a bit!! lol

I think other than my Designers, my favs are my Tink collection!! :)

Dawny, the ring binder was a offical disney world one that I got off ebay quite some years ago now, its pages are like a stiff velvet fabric (quite thick too) with a plasticly page inbetween each one to protect the pins. I think it was about £25 at the time but this mustve been about 5years ago when I bougt my first DLRP pin!

You have such a nice collection, and quite a few different characters also, you have a good eye for pins. Congratulations on a very nice collection

WOW! Super nice! Where did you get those tiny frames for your DOLL pins? They're so cute!

They came from debenhams! they also come in black white and a lighter green colour. Only £3.50
The problem is that by the time id mounted the black velvet onto to corkborad and put the pin in you can no longer get the oringal frame backing on, But seeing as I didnt want them wall mounted anyway, I've just used some plain card to fill it out and then marsking tape to seal it all down! The pins have loads of room and if you carefully tip the frame up the pin dolls still open up!!! :)

Wonderful collection. I loved how you framed the pin doll collection and the frame you used for the designer princess pins. Those look so lovely. I may have to do that for my pins. Just great.

1. You have some gorgeous pins, several of which I want myself!
2. You display the Pin Doll collection so well in those little frames.
3. You have Game of Thrones on your bookshelf.

I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back