• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Hunchback of Notre Dame Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hunchback of Notre Dame Collection

The PINkeeper

One Lucky Dog
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
So here's my next pin display board. It's another one of my main collections: The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
It's my third favorite Disney movie and I just love that there are so many great pins for this rather underrated film. A BIG thank you to Psycho Pixie for helping me add a few more pins to this collection recently :) The background was made to have a Festival of Fools type feel. It's a design that can occasionally be seen on some promotional items and pins too. Let me know what you think :)

2s7gwms.jpg

I love it! I sang Hellfire as a potential song for a session of voice lessons I was taking. I love this movie and you have a fabulous collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back