• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My LE Snow White has ARRIVED!!!!!!! seal still unopened....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My LE Snow White has ARRIVED!!!!!!! seal still unopened....
She's indeed pretty! I love all the details they putted on her. If it isn't indiscretion, how much did you paid for her? Her regular price range is between $600-900, but some others have been lucky enough to snag her for quite a deal :D

I was very lucky to have gotten her for $500! Free shipping!!! :D

Congratulations on getting the best doll the Disney Store has ever produced! She looks to be in perfect condition, and for such a great price! You are so lucky to have her, and she is lucky to have found such a good home. Everytime I look at my LE Snow White, I feel the love in her expression, and the love that went into producing her.

Congratulations on getting the best doll the Disney Store has ever produced! She looks to be in perfect condition, and for such a great price! You are so lucky to have her, and she is lucky to have found such a good home. Everytime I look at my LE Snow White, I feel the love in her expression, and the love that went into producing her.

Exactly! She IS in my opinion, the most detailed and beautiful LE princess that they've made thus far. Of course I'm biased a bit because Snow has always been my favorite ;) my interesting story as to why.... When I was little my Nanny took me to see Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in the theater - I think they rereleased it for the 50th anniversary (1987)...it was the first Disney movie I had seen on the big screen. So visually stimulating to a 9 year old!!! A moving painting... Snow White was so beautiful and kind, the dwarves were funny, the queen ruthless and beautiful.... I was hooked. Waited all my life to FINALLY meet her last October at WDW during my honeymoon AND on my birthday!!!!! I was 9 all over again :)

Exactly! She IS in my opinion, the most detailed and beautiful LE princess that they've made thus far. Of course I'm biased a bit because Snow has always been my favorite ;) my interesting story as to why.... When I was little my Nanny took me to see Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in the theater - I think they rereleased it for the 50th anniversary (1987)...it was the first Disney movie I had seen on the big screen. So visually stimulating to a 9 year old!!! A moving painting... Snow White was so beautiful and kind, the dwarves were funny, the queen ruthless and beautiful.... I was hooked. Waited all my life to FINALLY meet her last October at WDW during my honeymoon AND on my birthday!!!!! I was 9 all over again :)

Awwww... That is such a sweet story! :) I am totally the same way when I meet any of the princesses at the Disney parks, especially with Snow White! I totally get star-struck like a little kid, even though I know deep down that she is a character performer in a costume! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one! :D I guess it's a result of being a big fan of the character if they have that effect on us.

Awwww... That is such a sweet story! :) I am totally the same way when I meet any of the princesses at the Disney parks, especially with Snow White! I totally get star-struck like a little kid, even though I know deep down that she is a character performer in a costume! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one! :D I guess it's a result of being a big fan of the character if they have that effect on us.

So true :) it was my mission during my honeymoon to meet all of the princesses -- I met all but 2, Pocahontas and Mulan....although I saw Mulan at Epcot and took her pic, but I met the ones I really wanted to see! Including Merida! Saw Cinderella 3 different times and Ariel twice :) Oh and Alice just for good measure ;) It was a trip of a lifetime!!! :)

Congrats! :cheshire:

This doll is gorgeous and I hope to add her to my collection one day as well...although I might need to sell a few pins to afford her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back