• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Nightmare Before Christmas Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Nightmare Before Christmas Collection

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
This is what I've gathered in the last 2 weeks, jk! LOL. Here are my pins....

593c3b29.jpg

f8187d4a.jpg

c5c7ebcb.jpg

1744e4bf.jpg

ba53f723.jpg

5dc03554.jpg

a2e78fa0.jpg

37757eef.jpg

0786ddfd.jpg

91208176.jpg

Those are most of my Nightmare Before Christmas pins, I also have jumbos that I haven't taken out of the box.
What do you guys think?

Pincrazy, sorry!! Lol my iPhone does not allow me to rotate the pics, it was hard enough trying to figure out how to post them.

Pincrazy, I saw a few cool pins I may be interested in your trades. When are you usually in the parks? I'd love to meet and trade!

Villains? Are you really tall, and have sort of a football player build? I started pin trading back in 2004 and was really involved for a few years. There's a guy I remember who would always wore Disney jerseys or baseball looking shirts (With disney characters on them), he was tall and maybe in his 30's. Is this you? I can't remember his name, but he hung out with a lady named Janis, and her son named Matt.

Villains? Are you really tall, and have sort of a football player build? I started pin trading back in 2004 and was really involved for a few years. There's a guy I remember who would always wore Disney jerseys or baseball looking shirts (With disney characters on them), he was tall and maybe in his 30's. Is this you? I can't remember his name, but he hung out with a lady named Janis, and her son named Matt.
well yes i am tall and do wear alotta sports jerserys (not all are disney)
but i do not know anyone named Janis or a son names Matt.

I will try to be there tomorrow. ^_^ if not, I will be at the soda fountain pin trading event for sure, are you going to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back